Sunday, May 31, 2009

School's out for summer!!!

Woo Hwooo!!! School's out. I can't believe that school is out. The school year went by really fast, but I am glad that it is over with. It takes me a while to get a routine for the summer. Last week I tried to get a few things done around the house. Cleaning and some yard work done. I was doing ok until I hurt my shoulder trimming some bushes. I think I tore my rotator cuff, whatever I did it was extremely painful. After that I decided the bushes could wait. On Friday I met a friend and went to see Angels and Demons. I am not a big movie goer but it was really good.

I am looking forward to tomorrow, I am off to the mountains with my friends Becky and Pat for a mini quilt retreat. We are going to the cabin for some major relaxing and sewing. It is going to be so much fun.

No comments: