Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Off to the Quilter!!

I finally finished the graduation quilt that I have been working on for my husband's goddaughter. She is graduating from high school tonight, needless to say she won't be getting a present from us tonight. I think she will like it, she is heading off to UGA this fall, I made her a pink Georgia Girl quilt. I used the Yellow Brick Road pattern which makes up very quickly, when you work on it. This isn't the best picture, but I wanted to get one before I sent it off. I am also counting this for my UFO for May. So far I have finished one project each month. I hope to get it back in a couple of weeks and get the binding on. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Great seeing you at graduation. Michael was surprised with his card. Rachel will love her quilt. It's girlie! Hope that you have a great weekend. I just took a very "long" nap :)