Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mind Expanding Book

Books and quilting are two of my passions. I have always loved books, and will
read almost any kind of book. After hearing several people at the school where I work discuss the bookThe Shack, I decided I had to read it. The very same day my husband, who never buys books, came home with it. He finished reading it on Tuesday night, and I started it last night. I am a little over half way through it. It is the kind of book that you don't want to put down. It is one of those books that you probably either really like, or really dislike. The Shack, has definitely made me think. It is an extremely religious book, not the kind of book that I usually read. I think that because of the recent death of my father I am more open to this kind of book. As soon as I finish I will give an update. If you have read it, what did you think.

1 comment:

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

I am reading this book also...just started Chapter 7. Enjoyed your blog.