Monday, August 4, 2008

Back to School



It was back to school time today, and I really didn't want to get up this morning. My husband must have known my true feelings, since he forgot to change the time on the alarm clock since the power had been out on Saturday night. He work me up at 6:30 this morning!! ( I usually get up at 6:00 on school days.) Needless to say I was rushing around trying to get dressed. Thankfully, I had gotten my clothes out the night before. I am not a morning person, and I need all of the help that I can get in the mornings.

Once I got to school and started seeing everyone, it wasn't too hard to get back in the swing of things. I felt like I had so much to do, that I didn't know where to start. I finally got my "to do" list going and and organized and ready for whatever tomorrow brings.

There probably won't be a lot of sewing at my house this week. I would like to finish the "Firecrackers" quilt I started at Sisters last month.

No comments: