Sunday, May 4, 2008

One Less UFO


There is one less UFO in my sewing room. I finally got the binding on this quilt last week. I saw this pattern in a magazine a couple of years ago and tore it out, thinking I will make this one day. Eventually istarted collecting neutral fat quarters and yardage. I already had the perfect red batik to make the stars and the sashing squares out of. It is may favorite quilt. My husband even likes this one, and asked if we could keep it. It is definitely a keeper.
I have two more UFO's that are almost finished, or at least ready to get quilted. I need to finish the borders on both of them. Maybe I can get them finished this week.

2 comments:

Becky said...

One less UFO is good! I do love this quilt. It is on my to do list. I think I probably have collected enough fabric for it. My stars will be coffee brown.

Have a great week!

swooze said...

Very nice. I had a few UFO finishes myself recently. Congrats!