Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Book of the Month Blocks


Kitchen Counter Blocks

These were tough blocks to make. Pattern wise they were probably the easiest, but I had a to move kitchen items out of the way to get to my sewing machine. I even plugged up my crock pot instead of the iron twice. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with my new Rowenta iron, finally looked down and saw that I had plugged up the crock pot. I am really excited about the new kitchen, but really anxious to get all of the "kitchen stuff" back in the kitchen. It would be really hard to iron with the crock pot.
I can't decide which group of blocks I like the best, the batiks or the more traditional ones.




2 comments:

Sara said...

Its all about batiks. They are my favorite. Your blocks look great!

Gretchen said...

Your blocks are looking great! Love your choice of fabrics.