Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Busy, Busy, Busy

Do you ever feel your life is just out of control busy?  Mine has been the last few weeks.  (actually the last few months).  I decided this year that I wanted to ask for a trtansfer to a different school, I have been at my current school 8 years and decided that it was time for a change.  There was only one school that I was interested in going to and it is a brand new school.  When I found out who the principal was going to be I immediately sent him and email for an interview.  A few days later I foung out I had the job!!  That means a lot more work where I am now getting ready to leave and all of the work involved in opening a new school.  In addition to all of the changes at work, I took a rug hooking class a couple of weeks ago and absolutely love it.  (like I need a new hobby)  I have almost finished my little piece.  Mary Ellen over at Little Quilts is a great teacher.  I am also still knitting and working on my stitch along for Winter Wonderland and Silent Night.  I have got to get back to that, soon.  I finished the binding on a quilt so that I could enter it into the East Cobb quilt show later this year.  Finally filled out the entry form and go it in the mail.  This is just the sewing projects  that I have been working on.  I have also been really busy dyeing wool, working on some new spring colors.  Looking forward to spring break.  Just wanted to share the yarn bowl that  my co-worker Lori made for  me.  Here is her site.

No comments: