Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Busy, Busy

Can't believe how busy I have been the last couple of weeks.  School is extremely busy, we are working 30 minutes more each day to make up for some of the snow days that we  missed.  You wouldn't think that 30 minutes would make that much difference, but it does.  It is about 5:00 when I get home, have to cook dinner, been dyeing lots of wool, which leaves no time for sewing.  I did manage to get this Sue Spargo needle roll finished.  I like the way that it turned out, but I have discovered that her patterns arent' the best when it comes to directions.  I am glad that I had a sewing knowledge when I started putting this together. I bought this as a kit several years ago and it got pushed to the back of a drawer, found it a couple of weeks ago and decided to get it made.  I am planning on taking a Sue Spargo workshop in a couple of weeks with the Cobb Quilt Guild.  Can't wait to see what she has to say in her workshop.
Button on the back.

Open needle roll. 

No comments: