Monday, September 30, 2013

Not much going on

After my last post a couple of weeks ago I told myself that I was going to be much better about blogging, both posting and reading.  As you can tell at least the posting part hasn't happened, I have managed to do some reading each night.  My job is just wearing me out this year.  I don't even have time to sew.  I have been doing some reading.  I just finished the latest installment of the Someday Quilts Mystery series.  I really enjoy this series.  It is light, entertaining reading.  In this one, Nell is busy preparing for her grandmother's wedding, when Jesse's (Nell's boyfriend)
former partner is found murdered outside of his house.  If that wasn't enough, Nell's parents decide to come to the wedding. You will have to read it to find out if the wedding takes place and if by chance it is a double wedding!!

 

No comments: