Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ugh!!

  I am so bored!!! I can't believe that I am saying that!!  I never get bored.  Since my foot surgery last Thursday I have had to stay off of  my foot and for the first time today it is driving me crazy.  I have plenty of handwork to do, but I am tired of sitting and doing it.  I have read an entire book today and worked on three different handwork projects.  I finished two of the Snowy Days blocks.  The snowman you see here.
This is Block A,  with the name Snowy Days.

A close up of Snowy Days.
I really like the way these blocks are turning out.  I hand dyed all of the wool that I am using.  I can't wait to get the rest of the blocks finished, however; that will have to wait a while.  My sewing room is in the basement and I am not supposed to go up and down steps yet, so I will have to wait a while before I can get the remainder of the blocks ready.   I have also been working on the wool applique for Comfort and Joy and the red work stitchery for  a Christmas quilt that I am working on.  I go to the doctor  tomorrow to get the bandages off and hopefully will be able to start getting around better.  Wish me luck.

1 comment:

barbara woods said...

Hang in there it will get better. it's rough when you are used to going all the time. hope you heal fast