Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Back to sewing, finally!!!

I just don't  know where the time has gone, it is already March!!  There hasn't been too much sewing going on at my house in the last few weeks (not on the machine anyway).  I am busying doing lots of hand stitching, I am working with Pat over at Silver Thimble with her Snowbound quilt along.  I am having so much fun working on this table topper.  Check out her blog for some photos.  Yesterday was a furlough day, ugh, and I finally made my way down to my sewing room.  I have been working on a Primitive Gatherings pattern called Odd's and End's for the last few  months.  Finally all of the blocks are finished and I have started sewing them together.  I absolutely love the way the blocks turned out and can't wait to get them sewn together.  I used a ton of my stash with this pattern, mostly repros with a very few others mixed in. 

1 comment:

kristie said...

Wow! I am going to have to do that quilt and get rid of stash...haha. Miss you! k