Saturday, February 16, 2013

Country Threads BOM

I am so far behind in  my many BOM's, that I decided this long weekend was the perfect time to catch up.  I have at least made a start.  Here is the February Country Threads Block of the Month.  Now it is on to Dixie Diary, and to get caught up on Grandmother's Choice from Barbara Brackman.  I don't know where the time has gone, I can't believe that it is the middle of February, the year is already flying by. This is a long weekend for the school system.  Friday was  a snow day so I was able to go to Thimbles.  It was great to spend the day with friends sewing.  I worked on Odd's and Ends from Primitive Gatherings.  I hope to finish it soon, I have been working on it way to long.  I also want to get back to East Street and Shh Don't tell, both are mystery quilts that I am very behind on. 

No comments: