Monday, September 17, 2012

Less is More

It has been a while since I have done any blogging or sewing of any kind recently, and I do mean a while.  (since school started, 6 weeks ago).  It has taken me this long to get back in the swing of things.  The first few weeks of school I was so exhausted when I came home that after cooking dinner I went to sleep on the sofa every night.  DH had to wake me up to go to bed!!  I finally feel like I am adjusted and can start doing some sewing in the evenings.  Last week I got on  a cleaning kick and decided that "less is more"  especially when it comes to closets.  I have four large garbage bags of clothes and other stuff that I haven't worn in ages that will be making the trip to Good Will later this week, or next week.  ( I want to do  some more closet cleaning).  I tried the trick where you turn your hangers the "wrong" way and if you haven't changed them in 6 months you should get rid of it.  I hated to get rid of some things, but if I havent' worn them in almost a year, I am probably not going to wear them now.  These four bags were just out of one closed and a dresser, I have another closet and dresser to go.  Wish me luck!!!

No comments: