Monday, July 19, 2010

Stitch in Day 1


Today was the first day of stitch in, and wouldn't you know it, I had to stop by school first and I was late to sewing. Once there I didn't waste any time catching up with everyone and sewing my little heart out. I had originally planned on attending for the entire week, but since I would like to spend a few days away with my husband I am only going for two days. Pat, our fearless leader our did herself with our goodie bags, there was hand cream, a notebook (you can never have too many notebooks), quilting sticky arrows, and a thread mitt; all really useful stuff. I worked on my Grandpa's Best. I hope to at least finish the blocks tomorrow. It was great to see everyone. Sarah was the first person to finish a project, a tote bag, that was so cute. I just realized that I didn't get a picture, maybe tomorrow. It is so much fun to spend time with people who enjoy doing the same things that you do.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm glad that you were able to join us for a couple of days, and that you took time to blog about it! Have fun on your get-away with your hubby!