Monday, September 21, 2009

Carpenters Needed


Yes, I am looking for a carpenter to help build an ark. I can't believe how much it has rained in the last few days. Atlanta was has been in a drought the last couple of years and we definitely needed the rain, but this is a little excessive. I got up this morning thinking what an awful day to head back to work after my wonderful adventure, and as I was pulling into the school parking lot I heard on the radio that school was delayed an hour and a half. I didn't worry too much since I had been out, I thought on well I can catch up on things. But it was not to be, about 45 minutes later school was cancelled. Our principal encouraged everyone to leave before more roads were closed. It took me 2 1/2 hours to get home because of all of the roads that were closed. At least I already know that school is closed for tomorrow, I guess that means that I can sew.

No comments: