Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Charming Girls

My project for the Charming
Girls Quilt Club was to the finish the quilt, Firecrackers, that I started over a year ago. I finally go the borders on it last week, and intended to take it to Lisa to get it quilted last Friday, however life got in the way and it is still with me. I am dropping it to her tomorrow, and I don't think I will get it back by the end of the month. (not the best photo, but you get the idea). I started to just do red borders, not like the ones on the pattern, but in the end decided to follow the directions. I am so glad that I did. I think this quilt will be a keeper.

4 comments:

TexasRed said...

What a beautiful quilt! Definitely a keeper!

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

I love it...I love it...I love it. I really love the borders too.

Pat

Becky said...

Your borders look great!!!! Makes me wish that I had followed the pattern, too, but at least I have mine done, too.

Gretchen said...

LOVE this quilt!! So glad you are keeping it :)