Sunday, April 19, 2015

The last month has just flown by.  I can't belive that it has been a month since  I made a blog post.  I think that my allergies have gotten the best of me!  School is keeping me very busy, especially since I am moving to a new school next year, I am trying to make sure that everyting is in order for the person who takes my place.  Last week was spring break, I went to my mom's house and did her to do list and believe me it was a long one.   I love my mom and love doing things for her, but sometimes wish that I could stay home suring spring break and do whatever I wanted to.  I came back home on Thursday and DH and I went to Brevard, NC on Friday for the Mother Earth New's Fair.  We had a great time, stayed at our favorite place in the area, Deerwoode, absolutely love it.  Matt, the manager is a former member of Jupiter Coyote and is working on some solo projects, love his music.  While at the Mother Earth Fair I bought DH a mushroom block, have already harvested bunches of mushrooms.  Definitely the way to go if you like fresh mushrooms.  Hope everyone is having a great spring.

No comments: