Monday, July 23, 2012

Design Wall Monday

This is my design wall today.  I just finished the last project I had up on the wall.  Yeah!!!! I am heading to Stitch In tomorrow and have packed more projects that I can even think about finishing packed up and ready to go.  I am finishing up the last step in the mystery quilt that I am working on.   I also have the last swap project to work on,  I have about half of those strips done.  I also have a couple of charm square projects packed up.  (no photos because everything is already in the car)
Finally finished Comfort and Joy, this is one of my friend Pat's patterns.  I love the variety of blocks on this quilt.  Now to get it quilted before Christmas.

I am working on the binding my DH's t-shirt quilt.  For those of you that read my blog you remember last  month I gave this to DH for our 15th anniversary and he hated it.  It was quilted yet and I thought well  maybe he will like it better after it is quilted.  I picked it up on Friday from Leisa and immediatedly started on the binding.  Can't wait to see if DH likes it better after it is finished.


After finishing the binding I have a lable to go on the back, I picked one of my favorite quotes from Winnie the Pooh:
"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you." ( I had second thoughts about this after his reaction to the quilt.)

=

1 comment:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

In the chilly winter~ he is going to love his quilt. I like the label, very sweet! Love your Comfort and Joy too. Have fun at sew in!