Monday, September 20, 2010

Quilt Camp

Last week was the quilt camp that I had so been looking forward to.  It is a yearly retreat put together by two wonderful ladies, Sharon and Shannon.  This year my good friend Becky went for the first time.  Now that she is retired, she has more time on her hands, me I just took two days off from work.  The crowd was a little smaller this year, but we didn't let that keep us from having a  blast.  Here's Becky and Leisa.  The star quilt behind them is one from last year's quilt camp.   Pat had this really cute wall hanging of a cowboy.  You know I loved that.  I traced the cowboy for a project that you will be seeing hopefully soon.  goodie bags this year that contained a kit to make the neat sewing kit that you see to the right, along with the going sewing pin that is on it.  Peggy, another camp attendee offered to put our initials on our kits.  Thanks Peggy. Look for more photos everyday this week. 

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Cool! Can't wait to see more photos!!

Becky said...

It's fun having my photo on someone else's blog:) Thanks for sharing your camera! I bought a new one on the Monday after we returned. Didn't even ask Marion what kind. I bought the one I wanted:)