Sunday, May 16, 2010

Block #5


I can't seem to get much sewing done, other stuff keeps getting in the way of my sewing time. I did get to Thimbles on Friday night. It was great to see everyone, although I didn't stay too late. I am still working on my Bonnie Hunter Patches and Pinwheels, it is easy to do and not something that I have to think about a lot. (which is good for Thimbles, since I tend to visit as much as sew). I am two months behind on the Star Crazy Blocks. I have the fabrics out and ready to go. I hope to get those done this week, I don't want to get to far behind on those. I did finish Block #5 of Moose on the Porch Jelly Roll BOM. I really like the way the blocks are turning out. It is hard to see, but I did fussy cut the center block, it has two flags on it. I also had to end up piecing one of the borders, I didn't read the directions carefully. I seem to be doing that a lot lately. Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday evening.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I read the directins wrong as well but decided not to fix it. And unless our quilts end up as neighbors...who is going to know! missed seeing you and Becky

Karmen said...

I love that block! Karmen

Sandra Henderson said...

Great block! I got Bonnie's new book in the mail, reading it, need to start something... I've been finishing up some things while on a break. Working in garden also. Miss you all though, so will come back REAL soon. Your quilting is so wonderful! XO

Thimbles of the World said...

Join Thimbles of the World at http://thimblesoftheworld.blogspot.com/
and look at my collection at http://mythimblecollection.blogspot.com/

Greetings from Poland,
Agnieszka