Tuesday, April 15, 2008

First Post

I started reading craft and quilting blogs a little over a year ago, and thought WOW!! Those are really neat. The blogs I started reading were posted by designers and fabric companies. I didn't realize that "ordinary" people were creating blogs until several friends in one of my quilt groups started talking about their blogs. My friend Becky created one, The Quilting Book Lady, which I have really enjoyed reading. After checking out some of her favorite blogs, I decided I just had to have one of my own.

After many hours of hard work, (the hardest part was deciding what to call my blog) I have finally gotten around to creating my blog. The process has really been a lot of fun. One thing that I have found is that you can spend a lot of time on this. Hopefully, each posting will be a little easier. I don't know how some people can blog each day. Oh, well maybe this summer when I am not working. My goal is to post at least once a week, more would be great but, for now I don't know how realistic that would be.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! You are now a blogger! Great blog title. That's probably what took me the longest. Choosing a template took some time too. When I started in January (just three months ago), I thought once a week would be a stretch. I now find blogging ideas occuring to me every day or so. Glad to see your book shelf! I'm reading some of the same titles:)

Take care,
Becky
www.quiltingbooklady.blogspot.com