Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Blog?

I can't believe that it has been almost a month since I made a blog post, the time has just gotten away from me.  A few weeks ago, I went to Mississippi to spend a week with my mom, saw my aunt and her grandson, I guess that makes him my second cousin.  He is so cute, but spoiled rotten  The first thing he asked me was, "Did you  bring me a present"  boy was I in trouble.  I explained to him that I didn't know I was going to see him that day I would have him something later, he didn't forget.  I saw him a couple of days later and he wanted to know where his present was, luckily I had him a bubble gun and some "bubble stuff".  That made him happy!!!  This is him and my aunt, she is much more like a sister than an aunt.  She is 20 years younger than my mom and I love her so much.


Right before school started last week I had a  marathon wool dyeing day.   Did lots of different colors, blue, green, gold and red.  Still have more too do.  Too bad that school is absolutely kicking my butt!!!


 After coming back from Mississippi we spent a few days at the cabin.  Lots of work involved there, we  built a fence by the driveway leading up to the cabin, I love the way that it looks.  We should  have done this a long time ago.vsiti

No comments: